Throwback Thursday

>> Thursday, August 2, 2007

Here is a picture of Piper last year at this time with her Grandma and then again a few days ago playing with bubbles, what a big girl she is getting to be. But SASSY!! Oh that darnl "NO" comes out more and more. Just a phase, just a phase, just a phase...back to subject.



I made my maiden voyage husbandless on our boat today. I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself b/c we got there and home safe and sound. Another mama and her 2 boys came with my girls and I - such a nice day to be on the water. I think that I will try and do this at least 1 time a week b/c for the first time this week P and V were BOTH sleeping before 8pm. We have been pretty laid back these past few weeks about bed times (especially for P) and I can tell a difference in their behaviors. Anyway, here are the kiddos playing at the island today. The boys were trying to catch fish with the buckets, they were throwing bread and cheese to the panfish but the fish were pretty smart and escaped every time.



Here is a little contest for you to try and win - good luck to everyone (especially me!!)


1 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter Saturday, August 04, 2007  

I would love to be able to take my kids to swim on an island:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons