Dad Gear Diaper Vest Contest

>> Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I was checking out MomViews tonight and saw that they are having another great contest to win this...


It is a diaper vest from Dad Gear, what a neat idea huh? There are pockets, pockets, and more pockets on this vest and there is also a jacket version. Not only do they have these vests and jackets but they have very cool diaper bags and backpacks for Dad to carry around. I don't know about you but my husband really doesn't like going out and about with my Kate Spade - not sure why b/c it is so fab! Anyway, the mamas over at MomViews are giving one lucky winner one of these vests for the man in their life and I hope that it is our family!

4 comments:

Jennifer Wednesday, August 15, 2007  

I'm laughing at your husband not wanting to carry the Kate Spade. My husband "makes me" use the phrase, "Can you hold the sports bag?" when I'm asking him to hold my purse. LOL.

Love the vest!

la bellina mammina Thursday, August 16, 2007  

I'm gonna go try my luck! ;-)

Anonymous Friday, August 17, 2007  

I can definitely vouch for this vest -- awesome beyond words. (Just make sure you get the righ size, though -- because if it's too big and too loaded down with diapers, wipes, vodka, etc, it can look like a mumu. Other than that, perfect for dads.

Mike

MJ Tam Monday, August 20, 2007  

Hello! Come back to MomViews.net and check out your good news :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons