Hurry and enter...

>> Wednesday, August 22, 2007

before these great contests end!

Peekaboo Pouch
A great contest to win a sold-out Baby Dagny-exclusive multi stripe Peekaboo Pouch. If you would like to enter head over to Adventures in Babywearing and sign up! After you get in on this contest make sure to check out Baby Dagny where they are having a 75% off moving sale - that is right EVERYTHING is 75% off!! Crazy huh? Hurry, this one ends tonight - August 22!

HUGE CVS Playskool Giveaway
Andrea over at Fina' Drea is have an enormous contest giving away over $75.00 worth of Playskool products! If you have read my blog you know that I am not sleeping lately because my youngest is getting her 2 top teeth so we would love to have one of their Teething Key Rings to help her so that she can quit knawing on her poor hands. If you want to enter this contest get on over to Drea's Blog for details - you have until August 25.

$25 Gift Certificate to Polkadot Platypus
Mums the Wurd is giving away a $25 dollar gift certificate to The Polkadot Platypus. They have very cute things on that site - go check it out! Contest ends on August 26.

Bows for Babes
My daughter has decided she loves bows and loves lots of bows so when I saw this contest to win $50.00 worth of No Slippy Hair Clippys from Hairclippy.com I was all over it! The fabulous mamas over at MomViews are having yet another contest so head over there before August 26 to enter this one.

Olive Kids $25 Gift Certificate
Since we are a co-sleeping family we have decided to turn the girls bedroom into a playroom - so I get to decorate because right now it is just pretty plain. So, I found this great giveaway from Olive Kids and HAD to enter. Who couldn't use some of their cute things in our homes? I'm thinking tea party. This contest ends on August 27 so giddy up over there!

Last one ...
Are you a Glass Globe mama or maybe The Velvet Lounge is more your thing
Either way you could be a winner over at Moving Mama. Want to win a beautiful glass globe or a hot little Velvet Lounge tee to wear hanging in the park with your kiddies. Moving Mama is giving away her vacation souvenirs to if you haven't been lucky enough to get on a summer vacation (like me) you can live vicariously through her *wink*, both contests end on August 30.

Good luck to everyone!

1 comments:

GreenStyleMom Monday, August 27, 2007  

Wish I had found your blog earlier to enter some of these contests!

Thanks for stopping over on my blog. Your blog's name caught my eye because my private family website is L-----familyzoo.com! Great minds must think alike!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons