More contests to check out...

>> Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have found a few that would interest me and thought that they might interest anyone (anyone there????) reading my blog :)

First, there is a contest over at 5 Minutes for Mom to win a Comfy Easy PC for your kiddie. How cute would it be to see your little 2 or 3 year old next to you playing learning from a toy! Head over there and leave a little comment (and a link in your blog maybe) by August 24 and then sit back and see if you and your tot is the lucky winner.

Second, Love Shak, Baby and Gymboree are giving away a $250 gift certificate to use at either the Gymboree store or Gymboree online. Stop by Love Shak, Baby and leave them a comment about what your child's favorite thing is about going back to school and then link back to their post using the "Back To School Giveaway With Gymboree" banner in a post on your blog or website. They will choose 2 lucky winners (I hope it is us) on August 17.



Last one for tonight because I am beat today (which is why I haven't really blogged). Skimbaco has a custom Tuuli Tunic, from Riiminki Design, to give to one lucky Mama. Leave a comment on the giveaway post mentioning your favorite Riiminka Design product and your link by August 19th.

Best of luck to whomever wins these fabulous contests and now good night.

1 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter Friday, August 17, 2007  

Iam not that lucky.lol but tomorrow it will be 28 days since my surgeries and I got doctors permission to go to the Santa Monica Fiber Festival with a couple of ladies from my knitting group will take pictures and will be taking a camping chair and travel pillow.huggers Darcy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons