Introducing...The Lucas Zoo

>> Friday, August 10, 2007

Well, I didn't really CHANGE MY MIND about the name of my blog (Immagino Solo) I sort of didn't know what I was doing when I started blogging not so long ago. It was kind of like the same mistake that I made when joining various "Mommy" or "Diaper" forums, I use what I know, my name - duh! So without further ado here is my "new" name (since this is how it appears on various webrings) and now let me introduce you to our family...

The Zoo Dogs
The little white one is sticking her tongue out at you :)


The Zoo Prowler


The Zoo Kids


and The Zoo Owners
ancient wedding photo - looked for more recent but nothing b/c I am always the one taking the pics!


If that isn't all we will have another addition to the zoo as Matt's cousin Megan will be moving in with us to teach in our town at the middle school and we offered her our basement until she gets settled and more familiar with the area to find a place she wants to live. So there...hello!

2 comments:

Jennifer Friday, August 10, 2007  

Oh, you do have a zoo! And a very cute zoo, at that. I don't know how you do it, but it looks like lots of fun.

(Love that wedding photo, too!)

Political Season Friday, August 10, 2007  

Beautiful wedding pic - looks like the perfect day. I would have considered the zoo complete w/kids and family in the basement...but you're an overachiever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons