Ode to a Meerkat

>> Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ok, so the crazy mamas over at CHBM are having a little contest and one lucky winner will receive a box full of fun Animal Planet stuff! What you have to do is write a little "Ode to a Meerkat" so I thought what the heck I would give it a try. This is in anticipation of the awesome Animal Planet show Meerkat Manor whose season will once again premier on August 10. I am no poet but here it goes...

Ode to a Meerkat

Oh meerkat so small,
You wander away,
The family can't call,
Or find you today.

But tomorrow will come,
And out they will go,
With the light of the sun,
Your family with gusto.

The time finally comes,
They find you at last,
Beneath all the blossoms,
Again danger has passed.


DON'T LAUGH (I tried)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons