Bounce Bounce Bounce

>> Saturday, August 4, 2007

The girls were invited to a birthday party today. The family decided to rent one of those huge inflatable bounce houses for the kiddos to play in. Piper had so much fun! She is jumping all the time these days (which was why it was so easy for me to get her to do the jump photo shoot for me. Then, they did something that even topped the bouncy house. They set up a sprinkler! It was like the party was for Piper and not little Vance, who was also enjoying the bouncer and water. What a fabulous time they all had and then mama Kenda made with her own hands the most phoenomenal looking tractor cake. Some gals (and guys too) just have the most incredible talent when it comes to artsy things, wish I had it :) Before we even left their neighborhood both kidlets were out cold in their seats and slept the whole way home (all 20 minutes of it) and that would be Piper's nap for today. Oh well, Wal-Hell (I totally am stealing that from another mama's blog isn't getting any less crowded and I HAVE to get to the store because we are out of almost everything.

Looking back at my other posts it seems that I am becoming a photo whore...well, here are some more.

I am not really a gardener. Trial and error is normally how things survive (or die) out there. Helps that we have an irragation system at this house so I don't have to go out and water the beds everyday. I am sure these rose bushes have some sort of insect that is eating it up and making it have holes on the leaves but I am still proud of these roses because at one point this year I thought this bush was a goner. If you have any suggestions on what you think is eating it up let me know - thanks!



Piper walks around with Mrs. Potatoe Head's mouth in hers all the time. She also loves when I let her put on my chapstick, she is so going to be wearing makeup by 4 years old.


Have a happy Saturday!

1 comments:

Jennifer Sunday, August 05, 2007  

I have no advice on the bushes (none at all!) but just had to say that your daughter is too cute for words with Mr. Potato Head lips in her mouth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons