(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

>> Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I can't believe the my 7 month old is STANDING (with support), wasn't it just the other day that I first held that sweet girl in my arms for the first time? Everyone - go and give your babe a hug b/c tomorrow they will be off to college :)



This photo is from today - I just got done nursing Violet in the boat so that is where we were. Look at the little boy and our dog Sadie both intently watching the ball. They had a ball - hee hee literally!



Until tomorrow...

1 comments:

Jennifer Thursday, August 09, 2007  

It does go by so fast, doesn't it? *sigh*

Your girls are too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons