Photo Friday - Friendship

>> Friday, August 24, 2007

CHBM asked to see our friendship pics and here is a favorite of mine. This photo shows part of my large group of dear friends at the Halloween party we had where I used to work. I am so fortunate to know such a great group of ladies and have them in my life. I was pretty lonely the first few years living here because I didn't have anyone to really hang out with but they changed my life. Each one of them cares so much for our family and would do anything for us (as I for them). Another reason I chose this photo is because I *LOVE* Halloween and have already started mentally deciding what I need to make my home spooktacular - I can't wait! This picture is also one of the first that I have of being pregnant with Piper so it will always be special to me. Thanks for sharing my Photo Friday with me, head over to Crazy Hip Blog Mamas and see other pictures of friendship.

4 comments:

stephanie Friday, August 24, 2007  

SO fun! I like Halloween, too - I try to do something relatively simple yet cool in the dress-up department. I have to balance the fun with not embarrassing my kids & distracting my students...

Thanks for playing :)

Gina Friday, August 24, 2007  

I'm especially loving the superwoman/man. Fun picture.

Stephanie Friday, August 24, 2007  

I also like the Supergirl costume best. Halloween = always a smart choice ;)

Anonymous Saturday, August 25, 2007  

What a great idea to use a Halloween photo! I know what you mean about work friends. It's nice when you genuinely like the people you work with and that they care enough to include you, especially when you are new to town.

Thanks for visiting my place! I'm glad you liked the quotes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons