WW - Extreme Dock Makeover - The Reveal

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I left a WW post hanging a few months back and I am sure everyone who reads this is dying to see our big dock reveal! If you don't know what I am talking about I posted on WW about the Extreme Dock Makeover that was going on at our house in honor of the actual Extreme Home Makeover that was taking place in my home town. Our dock didn't get done for about 2 weeks after that post and by that time I had moved on lol :)

"Move that, umm goose?"




The sky was GORGEOUS on Tuesday morning when I took these. So much so that Violet commented on it too. I knew that I wanted to try and get my dock pictures so that it would be in the background. Didn't turn out the way that it looked though.

More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.
and also

5 comments:

Liz Mays Wednesday, January 05, 2011  

It's utterly gorgeous out there! I think the cast of the sky is still beautiful even if it doesn't look quite the way you saw it.

Kimberly Wednesday, January 05, 2011  

This reminds me so much of early vacation mornings at the lake. There's nothing quite as lovely as seeing the sun come up over the water. Sigh...

Your new dock looks lovely!

Claremont First Ward Wednesday, January 05, 2011  

IT's Amazingly gorgeous! So lucky to have that view!

Michelle Wednesday, January 05, 2011  

I don't have a lot of dock experience, but it looks pretty darn good to me.....and that copper color, gorgeous.

Billie Jo Wednesday, January 05, 2011  

It looks great :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons