The girls and I - January 2011

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

Last year I tried to get a shot of the girls and I every month but sort of slacked. Again this year I will try but it is hard to do. I was trying to do a reflective surfaces shot for my 52 week project and everyone came running to investigate. Even Marley is in it. The other dogs hide when I get out the camera because they fear that I might dress them up I think. Unfortunately we tried a princess costume on Marley from our stash but it was too small.

2/52

4 comments:

Kimberly Monday, January 10, 2011  

Sweet capture, but oh my do I know that "Mommy, whatcha doin?" feeling. Every.single.time. I try to take a photo of myself I end up with an audience and little heads on my shoulders. :)

Liz Mays Monday, January 10, 2011  

Little photographers in the making!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Monday, January 10, 2011  

What a cool look at your life! I don't now what you're talking about with the dog princess dresses. No idea at all!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, January 11, 2011  

This is such a cool shot. What's the reflective surface here...?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons