Wordful Wednesday - Where have you been all my life?

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Or at least for the past year that I have been really visiting other blogs. What or who do you ask? Google Reader that is what! I never spent much time in there because I follow so many blogs because you have to in order to enter most contests and honestly I don't really want to read all of them. I do however want to read people's blogs that I find interesting and especially to follow people's blogs who comment on my blog. What I have done in the past is just go to my own blog a few times throughout the day and look at the very bottom which is most of the blogs that I read daily. Then, I took some time with Google Reader and made a new folder and put all of my daily reads blogs in it and it has changed my life! For the blogs that I didn't really comment on anyway I easily read through the posts. It is all right there in a nice little package on my computer. Maybe I am catching up with the rest of the world finally!

A shot from our beach trip last September. I am cold! I want spring to be here! I want September to come soon so we can go back to our beach!



More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday. These 2 mamas probably know the awesomeness of Google Reader :)

16 comments:

cynthia Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

I just "discovered" Google Reader yesterday and am excited to know that you can organize the blogs you follow into folders. Will have to figure out how to do it, immediately! Thanks for the tip.

Your photo is making me miss warm weather. Love the sunnies.

Anonymous Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

I love Google Reader. I take a few moments in the morning to go through as well in the evening. Love their sun glasses they are too cute!

Jen Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

I use Google reader too. It makes reading blogs so easy!! Your girls look so adorable in their sunglasses.

Dumb Mom Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

Oh my gosh my heart melted a little on this post. Not just because you had sweet things to say at me and my bloggy buddy Angie, but also because I'm sitting over here in a frozen tundra right now and the rays of sun bouncing off of your girls made me long for summer so, so desperately.

Tara Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

LOL, I love Google Reader! I also have a "love blog" section on my blog but google reader is so much easier.

Love that photo!!! But, it makes me miss Summer! We are about to be hit by another 6 or so inches of snow..ugh

georgia b. Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

i think i have added a couple blogs to google reader... blogs that i could not follow through blogger. but, like you, i sort of forgot about it. now i am thinking of looking at it afresh... since you make it sound so handy.

i just updated my blog roll, and i usually go through that when i have time to see who posted recently and who i might want to catch up on.

but google reader sounds like an even better tool... like you said, putting it all together in a neat little package.

thanks for the tip!

Jenny Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

I am also jonesing for warmer weather.

Rachael Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

Ahhh, what a beautiful picture of the girls in the sun by the beach! So wish that was where I lived, esp in winter!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

That photo is too cute.

Okay, I totally need to do that! Make a folder for the blogs that I regularly visit. I was trying to think of a way to make visiting blogs easier because really, my google reader is out of control. I did not realize I can make folders...on my to-do list.

Angela Friend Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

Love Google reader! Love summer photos...I miss warm weather too!
Have a wonderful day!
Angie

Kimberly Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

I resisted google reader for a long time, then I was like, what the heck for?! Glad you found it. I'm definitely enjoying the warmth of your sunny photo today!

Cara Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

Oh Jessie, I needed that photo right now.
I love google reader, I have a bunch of folders, like "must reads" (which you are in), "good reads", "photography", etc.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, January 27, 2011  

No worries about keeping up with me - I didn't know you could do that! I'll have to check it out.

What a crew of movie stars you've got there!

Andrea Thursday, January 27, 2011  

Google Reader is awesome...I love it and use it all the time!!! It's such a time-saver too. :) by the way...I love that picture, and yep, with you too on being ready for summer!

Kelly Thursday, January 27, 2011  

Ok, I love winter but that picture really makes me want summer to get here quickly!

Jenny Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

I'm with you on Google Reader. I have to remember to go comment from time to time.

That picture is SO cute...it has me totally hoping baby #2 is a girl! = )

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons