Wordful Wednesday - Touch of Grey

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am in a black and white mood. Our TUT theme this week is black and white. My idea for the 52 Weeks of Me project is going to be b/w (if it works). Another 52 week project I am doing on flickr is Shades of Grey too. Trend here?

(3/52) MCP
CandleRoses


and then this little one who is giving me her best "you promised me chocolate goldfish after the last picture you took" face. I still think she is beautiful even when she is mad at me :)
V


I guess it is a good theme for winter but these are hard themes for me because I love color! I mean we live in a red house for Pete's sake! More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.

12 comments:

B Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

Great pics. I'd love to learn how to do that.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

Wow! Those are beautiful!

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

These are really beautiful. Love the conversions.

Tara Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

Beautiful..every single one. Your daughter is gorgeous.

Liz Mays Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

You do know that you should be making money at this, right?

Kimberly Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

Beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. The pics and the daughter you've produced too. Mad or not. :)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

Give her a goldfish! She is gorgeous but I wouldn't want to risk the heat of that stare!

Rachael Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

What a beautiful picture of Violet!

Buckeroomama Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

She is absolutely gorgeous... even when mad. :)

I love your photos!

Karen Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

Absolutely beautiful! Love the light in all of them and quite a fan of B&W! :>

Hopped her from The Paper Mama! :>

Dumb Mom Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

Great shots. Some days I think my kids want to smash my camera with their little fists.

Jenny Wednesday, January 26, 2011  

She is such a classic beauty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons