Team Up Thursday - Black and White

>> Thursday, January 20, 2011

How funny is it that Angie and I both came up with unprocessed black and white shots? Her's could not be more black and white :) How cute is her cat? On a cow rug? I bought some roses the other day at the store. They were on clearance :) Such would be me - cheap. I chose this shot because I loved how simple it was.



Do you want to try and do Team Up Thursdays with us? Email Megan, she might already have a partner for you! It is so fun to see everyone's interpretations of the theme. Or if you like just viewing all the dipys there is more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

6 comments:

MelodyA.-HipMomma Thursday, January 20, 2011  

No way! No conversions for either of you?? Awesome. I seriously would never ever have thought of black and white without processing. And look how lovely.

I would not usually buy roses at the store either. I tend to think that they just wouldn't last long enough. Would rather spend the money on a latte. :)

Liz Mays Thursday, January 20, 2011  

Both of them are fantastic.

Jen Thursday, January 20, 2011  

Your shots this week are perfect in every way!!!! Love both of them.

Megan Thursday, January 20, 2011  

gorgeous rose shot. it would be funny if you set the dip up in the opposite direction: the cat would be eyeing the rose:).

Kimberly Thursday, January 20, 2011  

A new theme has been born I think. Unprocessed black and white. Mine was actually unprocessed too come to think of it. Cool.

What do you use for that black background?

Buckeroomama Thursday, January 20, 2011  

How uncanny is that?! :)

I've always loved your black backgrounds. How do you do them?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons