Team Up Thursday - ALL IN A ROW

>> Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is our first TUT of the new year. Angie was sick last week and I totally spaced that we might even have had it :) We are back though and ready for a fun new year of team ups. When I saw this week's theme I knew exactly what I would do for it. I am sort of cliche that way. Angie's is cool. I don't ever see that line of buses because I am home waiting for ours to bring Piper to us. I love her interpretation this week a lot!



More Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

9 comments:

Kimberly Thursday, January 13, 2011  

You are too clever and that shot is PERFECTLY done. Way to kick off the new year!

Jen Thursday, January 13, 2011  

Awesome depth of field. Very cool shot. The buses all lined up is just perfect too.

Megan Thursday, January 13, 2011  

can almost imagine those ducks just marching onto the school busses;)!

Cara Thursday, January 13, 2011  

I love the DOF in yours. I like how Angie's really draws you eye all the way through the photo.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, January 13, 2011  

Good to see you have your ducks in a row.

No one else was thinking that???

Liz Mays Thursday, January 13, 2011  

That is a long, long, long line of buses!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Thursday, January 13, 2011  

Wow, I love both of those shots! I always enjoy seeing how the two of you interpret the weeks challenge.

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Thursday, January 13, 2011  

Love the ducks. I like mine in a row too LOL

cynthia Saturday, January 15, 2011  

Oooh, both images are cool! Ducks in a row ... something I try to have but struggle with daily : ( Very clever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons