Pay It Forward

>> Friday, January 7, 2011

I had fun doing the craft swap around Thanksgiving. While visiting a friends blog I saw that she was participating in Ambrosia Clark's Pay It Forward 2011. Of course I was a day late and dollar short but I decided to try it on my own. Perhaps we can get something going here!


Pay it forward 2011: I promise to send something

handmade to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.

To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,

offering the same thing to 3 other people.

The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it

must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.


I am going to really try to get mine done by the end of January. So, sign up here if you are interested in paying it forward this year! You have to have a blog to participate so that you can post and get some other people interested. Let's see how far this can go!

8 comments:

missy Friday, January 07, 2011  

oh pick me! How fun!
-missy

A Friday, January 07, 2011  

Fun! I'm in! I'm not too crafty, but I'm sure I can come up with something!

Michelle G Friday, January 07, 2011  

Oh fun! I'm in! Not sure it will be something fabulous I hand make - but it will have "LOVE" lol :)
(like those little kid ash-trays out of clay?! - naw...I'll do something better than that :)
M

Anonymous Friday, January 07, 2011  

YOU are awesome for participating! I also have a Pay It Forward Giveaway on my blog that I will close tonight if you are interested! http://www.ambrosiaclark.com/2011/01/pay-it-forward-giveaway.html

Joey Lynn Resciniti Friday, January 07, 2011  

Well I missed it! Bummer.

Claremont First Ward Friday, January 07, 2011  

This is so fun. I hope you share what you "pay forward!"

Anonymous Friday, January 07, 2011  

Hey friend!
I was awarded with a blog award and I wanted to pass it on to you should you accept it!
Click the link, read the post & repost in your own blog!
http://www.ambrosiaclark.com/2011/01/blog-award.html

Kimberly Friday, January 07, 2011  

Such a cool idea Jessie! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons