Small Style Thursday 6.9.11

>> Thursday, June 9, 2011

So today was a big day here at the zoo because Violet went to school with Piper. Yep, my 4 year old went to Kindergarten. How cool is that? How cool is Piper's teacher for asking Violet to come in? Now she woke up this morning saying she didn't want to go but then Piper talked her into it and she went back and forth and shed a few tears when we got there because she was nervous and scared but the whole time I told her she could come home with me. We got to the classroom though and once she started playing it was all done. "Bye Mama!" By the way this picture is totally typical of my life trying to get them all in the same shot. Notice only 1 child looking at me. Seeing this makes me smile though :)

6.9.11


On Ruby - Hanna dress and Chuck's
On Piper - Hedgehogs 'n Hairbows bow, Children's Place dress, and sorry looking fake crocs (she BEGGED me this morning to let her wear them)
Violet has a Crewcuts dress and hand me down Lelli Kelly's (thanks Kisten ♥)


2 comments:

Lil Muse Lily Thursday, June 09, 2011  

they are too cute! yay for big sisters!

expatriababy Friday, June 10, 2011  

How funny! She must have been so excited to play with the big kids. Bitter sweet to see our babies grow up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons