Pour the coffee please

>> Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am wiped out. Really. 10 days away from home and then we came home to swimming lessons, laundry, and cleaning the house. Next up we are turning right around and leaving Wednesday afternoon for another 5 days away on our Worldwind Tour of the Southeast. If you have been reading my blog you know we don't do anything easy. Why not add 10 things in 4 different states to our weekend away :) Just kidding - sort of. We are headed to Daytona and then when Matt is able to hang out with us on Saturday we are going to Cape Canaveral because the kids and I haven't been there yet and I have always wanted to go. Next Friday is the last scheduled shuttle launch and I am keeping my fingers crossed that maybe it will be out on the pad. That would be SO cool. Then we will slowly make our way back home and stop somewhere midway so that we can hit Savannah on Sunday and visit our old friend Paula Deen. Ok maybe we will just be visiting her fried chicken and butter cake but I'd like to think that some day I can meet her in one of our random visits to her restaurant. So there it is. Beach, shuttle, fried chicken. 4 states in 5 days. Sounds fun :)

6.27.11

Sweet Shot Day


I used a Lightroom action to process the above shot. I am sort of new to using them so it is still playing around and hoping to get it right. I love Pretty Presets and this particular one is from Laura's Nostalgic Summer Collection. It is called Mello Yellow. I played with it a little bit afterwards and then sized/sharpened for the web. I like it and it really shows how pretty Violet's eyes are.

7 comments:

Susan Tuesday, June 28, 2011  

Wow...I'm tired just reading this. Sounds like you're having a great time.

And that picture...OH MY!!

Simply incredible. She is gorgeous.

Great capture of her beauty.

deb duty Tuesday, June 28, 2011  

What a gorgeous portrait! Her eyes are beautiful and the light is so pretty. Enjoy that butter cake!

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, June 28, 2011  

Well have fun! Gorgeous shot. The processing is so beautiful.

Liz Mays Tuesday, June 28, 2011  

You really weren't kidding about being busy!!! Holy cow!

Love the photo and what you did with it!

Tara Tuesday, June 28, 2011  

Wow, you are busy! GORGEOUS capture...so stunning.

PS. Jealous you are going to see Paula Dean and have butter cake! Have a great time!

Cropped Stories Tuesday, June 28, 2011  

Her eyes are gorgeous. Great edit!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Tuesday, June 28, 2011  

She is stunning, as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons