Wordful Wednesday - No Cavities!

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Aren't those beautiful words? To everyone out there that has perfect teeth it wouldn't be anything new but I spent many years dreading the dentist. Either from the food I was eating or just the fact that I had cavity prone teeth I have my share of fillings. It makes me really proud of the girls. They are doing a great job with their teeth. Nowadays I only brush them about 2 times a week but every other day it is all them. Yay!

No Cavities!!
6.15.11 (1 of 1)

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, June 15, 2011  

YAY! Those teeth are looking good!

Keia Wednesday, June 15, 2011  

Wow. What a cutie! and not cavity's - that's awesome.

(p.s. and three girls...my goodness, I can only imagine)

Jen Wednesday, June 15, 2011  

Your girls are gorgeous! Great pictures!

Natalie A. Wednesday, June 15, 2011  

Yay to NO cavities! Cute smiles!

Claremont First Ward Thursday, June 16, 2011  

LOVE the photos, and LOVE that they are cavity free. I've only taken my kids to the dentist ONCE when NONE of them had a cavity. They need to take your girls lead....obviously. :)

Kelly Sunday, June 19, 2011  

That's great news! Lyndsy didn't luck out this time. She had a small cavity between her teeth. The Dentist assured me it probably wasn't even one I could have gotten to but I still felt terrible. Especially when she cried while they filled it. Here's hoping they all keep their pearly whites!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons