Summer, Summer, Summer!

>> Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday was Piper's first day she did not have to wake up and get ready for school since last September. She still got up at 6am. Today too. Yesterday she knew she didn't have to get up she was just so excited because I promised her a trip to the splash pad near our home. Summer for us will be filled with swimming, fishing, paddle boating, water tabling (for when I am lazy) and grilling out. It gets really hot down here so all of these things have to be timed perfectly so we don't fry. What are your summer plans?

The sweet smile of a child out for summer break
6.14.11

Sweet Shot Day

9 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

Look at the sparkle in those eyes!!!

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

What a great portrait - those eyes really do sparkle!

Susan Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

She is gorgeous!! Great shot...

Hope you have a great day!

Michelle G Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

I saw a post yesterday for a "kid wash" made out of pvc pipes...to hook to the garden hose.
It is SO on the "to do" list for our summer water fun! :)
Oh to be that age on summer break again :)

Jen Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

Loving the pic. Beautiful. And your header pic is gorgeous.
Our summer is filled with pool days, sports camps, and sad to say too many video games. Hopefully a few mini vacations too.

deb duty Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

I love this! The light and bokeh are so pretty and she's beautiful!

Tara Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

Those summer things all sound wonderful to me!! Gorgeous capture!

Jaymi Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

this is such a beautiful portrait! Amazing focus and bokeh, and I love how natural it looks!

Buckeroomama Wednesday, June 15, 2011  

Piper's gorgeous! Is that an amber teething necklace she's wearing? Zoe has the same one. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons