Wordful Wednesday - Grandma and Grandpa's House

>> Wednesday, June 29, 2011

They have the coolest house, just ask my girls. There is a bear cave. We need one of those they tell me. Every girl there got to take home a stuffed animal to borrow until they see Grandma and Grandpa again. Our visit in Ohio was very good.

Grandma and Grandpa's
Grandma and Grandpa's

Now the countdown is on until they all come here in July. More fun times ahead :) Do you have PS? If you do the blogging templates that I have been using like the ones in this post are free over at MCP Actions. It works really slick. Check it out!

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, June 29, 2011  

Looks like a good time - love that shot of the girls with silly faces in what looks like behind a door.

Unknown Wednesday, June 29, 2011  

Your pictures constantly astound me...what type of lens were these taken with? I have a macro and am thinking of investing in another.

The Best of Both Worlds Wednesday, June 29, 2011  

Love all your pictures! Great shot of them with all the girls!

I am a new follower!

Liz Mays Wednesday, June 29, 2011  

I love this. I know you're having a blast in the middle of all this busy traveling!

Jen Wednesday, June 29, 2011  

Great pics! I especially love the one with the faces mashed against the windows...so cute!

Claremont First Ward Thursday, June 30, 2011  

Looks like a fantastic time. LOOK at those SMILES!

Corey~living and loving Thursday, June 30, 2011  

great photos. :) I love the kids lips on the window one. :)

I have PS elements. do you think the templates work with elements?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons