Photo Walk @ Granny & Grandpa's

>> Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I really should have done this back in March when we were up for Matt's cousin's wedding but didn't really think of it. I did remember to bring my camera over to Matt's Grandma and Grandpa's house on Sunday when we went over there to look at some memorabilia for Matt, the kids, and me. The house will be going up for sale and this could quite possibly be the last time I was able to do this so I walked around and took some pictures. It was crazy because there wasn't really any wind or breeze but when I went to take a picture of the flag there was suddenly a small one and as soon as I took a few shots it went away.

Walking 1
Walking 2
Walking 3
Walking 4

Sweet Shot Day


Besides the rain that we have been getting up here and the kids going a bit stir crazy the trip is still going pretty well. I was pretty much done and ready for the kids to go to sleep tonight though. Just a very long day that's all :) We have all decided that tomorrow will be a better day :)

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, June 21, 2011  

It looks like you had a beautiful walk...your photos reflect that.

Liz Mays Tuesday, June 21, 2011  

What a beautiful look at what you saw. You have amazing talent.

Anonymous Tuesday, June 21, 2011  

Sometimes, bedtime is the best thing that happens in a day. Great photos - what a cool way to remember a house!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, June 21, 2011  

What a great idea to do that, so that you'll have memories of the house. :)

Tara Tuesday, June 21, 2011  

Love this idea, love the collages, great photos to always remember the house by!!

Corey~living and loving Tuesday, June 21, 2011  

these are really amazing. You really made it all look so beautiful. I love the one with the wound up hose, and rake. wow. You are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons