Wordful Wednesday - I want to wear *insert name here*'s clothes

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Who knew that it started at 4, 5, 6, & 7 years old. Surely not me and I am a girl :) Since arriving in Ohio the cousins are sharing clothes and nighties. I had to laugh when I was looking at this picture while processing it every little girl is wearing something of ours. Now if it were the next one who knows it could all be from my SIL's house. It is funny to me though because I borrowed clothes from my friends in high school but never when I was 4. Seriously crazy.

6.19.11

We are missing the other little that makes up our 6 pack. If it were to ever stop raining long enough when were are all together I would remedy that :)

1 comments:

Liz Mays Wednesday, June 22, 2011  

Such a sweet bunch right there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons