52 Weeks of Me - Through (25/52)

>> Sunday, June 19, 2011

What to do, what to do about that framing week last week :) Moving on and will get to it this week while I am in Ohio. This week though is all about taking a selfie through something. Water, a window, curtain, whatever. I loved this idea until I tried to actually accomplish it. Tougher than it looks. I also do not have my timer with me (forgot it) so I had to do this just running. Truthfully this was the only one that wasn't really blurry so it won :) What I should do is take a picture of how far I had to run :) It was a workout for sure! Camera sitting on a table (no tripod either) facing out front window. I thought that you might be able to see the screen but all you could see is towards the right of the shot a little bit of the frame.

25/52

As always thank you for participating and be sure to add your shot to our flickr pool. Next week is Daily Object.



3 comments:

Corey~living and loving Sunday, June 19, 2011  

you had to run from the house to the tree in 10 seconds? you are GOOD! tee hee....super cute shot!

Jen Sunday, June 19, 2011  

Wow. That's impressive. Nice that you got a great shot and workout all in one.

Cara Monday, June 20, 2011  

I love the though of you setting the timer and running to get to the tree. It looks like it far.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons