Monday Mingle 6.13.2011

>> Monday, June 13, 2011

I am beat this morning. Hubs was off this weekend and we were go, go, go! Sometimes around the house but nonetheless b.u.s.y! On to this week's mingle joined by my baby who is home with me for 2 whole months! Woot! Woot! Do people still say that? I don't know :)

1. How long can you go without getting mail in the mailbox(not email)?
2. Snail mail or email? How do you conduct most of your business and correspondence?
3. Do you still send cards or letters? What was the last letter or card you sent and to whom?


Link up with Eighty MPH Mom and her Monday Mingles!

3 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Monday, June 13, 2011  

Hi Jessie!

We get lots of junk mail too...blech. I do love it when we get fun stuff though :)

I hope you get some rest...hey and get the blog name right huh? *giggle* Just kidding.

Thanks for mingling!

Liz Mays Tuesday, June 14, 2011  

I hate when we don't get mail, but when I go out there and it's just a sales postcard or something, I think what a waste of my time so it would have been better not to get any. I can't win.

Jenine Wednesday, June 15, 2011  

Hi, Jessie -

I can't stand it when the box is full of all junk mail. I put our name on the no junk mail list (there is one, I just have forgotten how to get to it) but unfortunately, I guess it doesn't apply to everything and we still get a ton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons