Just to see you smile...

>> Saturday, June 18, 2011

I love Tim McGraw and that has to be one of my favorite songs from him. This year he is out on tour with the Dancehall Doctors. Did you know that? My husband and I went to one of his concerts with Faith Hill before and it was so.much.fun! She wasn't actually with us but we were supposed to have met them and the radio station gave the passes to the wrong people. Whatev I am over it. Who wants to meet Tim McGraw anyway? Oh and Faith, forgot about Faith. Ok, it has been 8 years and I am not over it. I want to take my girls to the concert but I think my husband will be out of town and it isn't something I would want to do alone. No guts right? The concert of the year though is Taylor Swift, in my home anyway. Attention Taylor Swift, come to Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Charlotte. Girlfriend I can't afford the tickets at the Time Warner Cable Arena and watching you in concert (from the lawn seats) would be my Violet's DREAM! Pretty please? You think her smile is big here? I can't imagine the size it would be if she got to see Taylor in real life. It would be HUGE!

smile 6.15.11 (1 of 1)

6 comments:

MomLaur Saturday, June 18, 2011  

Great shot! Such joy! (visiting from LEM)

Susan Saturday, June 18, 2011  

What a beautiful child!! Great picture.

Have a blessed day!

Anonymous Saturday, June 18, 2011  

What a pretty shot!
http://www.photos.theshadesofpink.com/2011/06/366-167-smiles.html

Sara Saturday, June 18, 2011  

This is so beautiful! So joyful! Love it in B&W!

Heidi Saturday, June 18, 2011  

Just gorgeous-everything about it!

Tara Sunday, June 19, 2011  

What a beautiful capture, I would frame it!!! She is so gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons