Small Style Thursday 6.15.11

>> Thursday, June 16, 2011

The girls picked out their own outfits to wear to the dentist. Their styles couldn't be more different. I love that!

6.15.11 (1 of 1)


Ruby is wearing a pair of shorts that we found at Goodwill a few weeks ago. When I pulled them out she said "Yay, MINE!". We love them ♥ Her top is Old Navy.
Piper is wearing an Ella Moss top, purple cami underneath, and skinnies are from the Gap. Do you say from the Gap or just Gap. I don't know. I am just that clueless :)
Violet's dress is from a friend. We have good friends.

That's it for this week.

8 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, June 16, 2011  

Oh my word, your girls are just gorgeous!!
Lovely blog! Thank you also for visiting mine!
I'll be following along if thats ok? :)

expatriababy Thursday, June 16, 2011  

Oh my, you take such beautiful pictures! It's great to see them express their personalities through their outfits!

Lil Muse Lily Thursday, June 16, 2011  

Totally different and totally cute!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph Thursday, June 16, 2011  

Beautiful, beautiful!

Steph

Morgan Thursday, June 16, 2011  

Beautiful girls! I love their individual styles!

I say "The Gap." I think it's a 90s thing. Didn't they used to market themselves at The Gap?

Tara Thursday, June 16, 2011  

Totally different and totally adorable!

Unknown Friday, June 17, 2011  

Those shorts are totally adorable! What a great find.

Corey~living and loving Friday, June 17, 2011  

They are adorable. I mean seriously....adorable. their hair is so chick. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons