Wordful Wednesday - Life

>> Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You know how sometimes life just sort of goes along at a nice pace and then sometimes it just hits you. This week is sort of just crazy busy for us so I wasn't anticipating all the girls in our home to get sick. Last week I threw up, then Ruby threw up, then this weekend Piper AND Violet both got it. When everyone was feeling more like themselves I thought we were out of the woods but nope. Not our luck. Violet has been running a fever all day and feeling yucky. So yucky that she watched Pinocchio. If you know my girl you know she must be really bad off to watch a movie. And not move during it. At all.

sickie


Piper is busy with projects that I she needs to finish before year end on Friday. Cards for the teachers and bus drivers. That is all we're doing but still like homework to a 5 year old with fishing on the brain.

bus driver's card


Then we have Ruby. Wide open. How do I get anything done with this child? Perhaps you should "pop in" and see sometime. Ruby makes life interesting though. Gotta love that little babe.

Ruby


This is our life right now. I am sure with summer will bring many days of craziness and many days of leisure. Gotta love summer break!

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, June 08, 2011  

I hope that everyone gets to feeling better soon. Your pictures are so sweet.

Anonymous Wednesday, June 08, 2011  

I gotta ask - what lens do you use when you take pictures of your kids? They are gorgeous.

Tara Wednesday, June 08, 2011  

I hope you all feel better soon! We have some colds here. I hate getting sick in the summer...it is not supposed to happen. Loving these photos. Ruby is too cute!

Corey~living and loving Friday, June 10, 2011  

I love seeing parts of your life like this. love the last few pics of your little ruby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons