Wordful Wednesday - The Big 40

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I woke up on Sunday morning to kisses and happy birthday wishes from the girls. Matt was not home yet as he was on a red eye and my girls have a tendency to get up really early even on weekends. They had created, wrapped, and hidden presents (from Ruby not me lol) on Saturday and were busy finding them and showing me. We recycle everything in this house so I laugh that they did not ask for beautiful wrapping paper because we just don't buy it but instead decorated the boxes on their own.

piper (1 of 1)
Nope not Special K bars however good they are

violet (1 of 1)
You want to unwrap my present, sure go ahead :)

violet2 (1 of 1)
Kindergarten love

box1 (1 of 1)
You all know I ♥ this one

ruby (1 of 1)


It was a good day. No, it was a great day. Well except for The Cheesecake Factory but that was only a slice of a what was otherwise a beautiful day.

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, March 30, 2011  

I love the wrapping.

Unknown Wednesday, March 30, 2011  

I love the wrapping too. Love that shot with the camera face. :) Wondering what happened at The Cheesecake Factory...it's one of my favorite restaurants.

Tara Wednesday, March 30, 2011  

Aw, I love the wrapping! So cute. My son loves to unwrap my gifts too :)

Andrea Thursday, March 31, 2011  

Happy Birthday to you!!! :) And yep, my kids will unwrap anyone's presents with no argument at all! haha :)

Buckeroomama Friday, April 01, 2011  

{Belated} Happy, happy birthday!! =)

J has the exact same camera... and we just got another one for Z for her birthday later this month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons