Happy 2nd Birthday Rubarb!!

>> Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The name stuck

Ruby Chair

One minute she drives me absolutely CRAZY because she is my first to really be a terrible two but the next minute she smiles at me and I am completely wrapped around her finger again. My little Ruby :)

Ruby Cheese

She loves exploring and doing everything that her big sisters do. Don't tell her she can't do it because she will prove you wrong. I love this little baby more and more each day.

Ruby Dock

"This turning 2 is for the birds! I am getting so old! Ugh!!"
Ruby Outside

Happy Birthday to my spunky, temperamental, kind hearted, sweet, loving baby girl!

chair4 (1 of 1)

13 comments:

Liz Mays Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

Happy Birthday to your little doll! She's something special. :)

Unknown Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

Happy Birthday to your sweet little one. You take the most amazing photos.

Andrea Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

Happy Birthday to your little Ruby...she is one cutie pie! :)

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

she is one cute little lady, Happy birthday!

Amy Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Ruby! Your kids are precious. I love her "2" shirt--so cute!

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

She is ADORABLE! Happy Birthday to your little princess! :)

WW: Creative Play

Buckeroomama Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

Seeing pics of Ruby ALWAYS makes me smile big. She has oodles and oodles of personality and she's not afraid to show it. =)

Happy birthday, sweet girl! Give her a big, squeezy hug from me. :)

(Loving your new look!)

Staci A Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

She has such a sweet smile! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Rachael Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

Happy Birthday Ruby! What great pictures Jess. Can't wait to see you guys next week.

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

Happy Bday, Rubster! She's too stinking cute!

Tara Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

So cute, Happy Birthday to little Ruby!!! Love the last three captures!

Corey~living and loving Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

♥ two is the BEST! I miss it so much. sigh....cherish it.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, March 23, 2011  

Such awesome photos! Happy Birthday Ruby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons