Team Up Thursday - Spring

>> Thursday, March 24, 2011

It might say March on the calendar but the south has been unseasonably hot lately. I had to go out and water :) Angie's flowers are starting to bloom like ours. What a nice sight after winter. Every time I post about tulips I have to add that they are my favorite flower. Any color or any size. We have 3 spots of these little purple tulips and I'll give you 1 guess on who loves them the most out of the girls. If you guessed our Violet you were right. She ooohs and ahhhs over them all the time.

Spring!

Will there be lots of spring flowers this week in the team ups? Check them out at Melody's and Megan's.


Are you a small business person or maybe you have been thinking about starting a photography business? I have a giveaway for 50 custom printed brochures that I just posted about. It is a quick one and ends Saturday night. Very low entries! I have used UPrinting and have been very pleased with them.

5 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, March 24, 2011  

I want spring:( I just posted photos of beautiful snow covered trees lol. The flowers are gorgeous

HipMomma-MelodyA. Thursday, March 24, 2011  

I know! We got 86 degrees yesterday! I love it though. I just worry that it'll be a very hot Summer. Love Spring flowers, nice job.

Joanna Thursday, March 24, 2011  

LOVE YOUR TULIPS! Those are one of my fave flowers too. The purple just jumps off my screen!

Liz Mays Thursday, March 24, 2011  

Extraordinarily beautiful!

alicia Sunday, March 27, 2011  

Those are gorgeous. Oh how I long for that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons