Monday Mingle 3.14.11

>> Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello again! Mingling in the morning this week. Still groggy from my wonderful girls night last night and time change is kicking our bottoms at the zoo. Tired girls and daddy!
Here are the questions:
1. Do you sew, crochet or knit?
2. Are you allergic to any foods? Bee stings?
3. Do you snore? Please describe


Link up with Eighty MPH Mom and her Monday Mingles!


This picture is from our girls night taken by a bus boy. He took 2 and the other one Leslie and I have even less head. I think he was checking out Rachael and Dana and forgot about us taller people in the background :)

4 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• Monday, March 14, 2011  

I've always wanted to learn to crochet and knit too...
LOL you fear it.
Haha! How could we know if we snore unless someone claims we do? So funny. Wow. It's a good thing you got him the machine, I wouldn't be very happy if Mat was that bad. LOL
Have a great week!

eve Monday, March 14, 2011  

LOL I am hoping to get a machine for my hubby too- he is horrible!!

Momstart Monday, March 14, 2011  

Don't fear the sewing machine, straight stiches are easy.

The machine sounds cool!

Liz Mays Monday, March 14, 2011  

I knew it was early because it's dark outside there!

My ex had a snore machine and it was a miracle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons