Team Up Thursday - Music

>> Thursday, March 17, 2011

My husband asked me why I hadn't posted anything this week. I started to but then fizzled. It has been one of those weeks. Angie's shot of her daughter is what I imagine most homes with teens would be like. Heck, even the girls listen to our little Shuffle when we are out walking. I loaded Taylor Swift, Barenaked Ladies, and Adam Lambert for them to enjoy. Mine is Violet practicing her violin. It is her own beautiful music.

Music

More Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

6 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 Thursday, March 17, 2011  

great team up, love capturing the kids in their elements with ipods and such a perfect picture of her playing the Violin!

Liz Mays Thursday, March 17, 2011  

Each in their own world of concentration. Love it.

Corey~living and loving Thursday, March 17, 2011  

What a great team-up. I love the violin shot. there are days when I really want to enroll sugar in a music class....but we are already so busy. Man....I need to clone myself. :)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, March 17, 2011  

I love how intently she's watching the strings!

Joanna Thursday, March 17, 2011  

Love the teenager in her own little world. I would love to be able to do that more often! Great lighting on the violin shot. She looks angelic. :0)

Michelle @Flying Giggles Friday, March 18, 2011  

Wow, Violet is really concentrating, that is wonderful. Love both shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons