52 Weeks of Me - New Angle (10/52)

>> Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am worthless without my coffee. I cut down sometimes but I just can't give up my morning cup. I haven't done this angle yet on one of my selfies so here it is - from the table. One thing that I have noticed about myself during this project is that I have done a lot of black and whites when in my day to day processing seldom ever do a black and white. Maybe subconsciously I think it hides the wrinkles :)

10/52


Cara and I are both having a great time with the 52 week project. If you have any theme ideas please post them on the theme page. Don't forget to add your shot to the flicker pool. Next week will be Silhouette.



8 comments:

a Sunday, March 06, 2011  

You and Cara have both rocked this shot...I'll have to try it sometime soon, though I'm not a coffee drinker. :)

There are so many yummy details in this picture--AWESOME job!

Buckeroomama Sunday, March 06, 2011  

I was an occasional coffee drinker, but after staying off caffeine when I was pregnant with J, I now find that I get palpitations whenever I have a cup... :(

You are totally rocking all your selfies. I'm inspired, but I have to get off my bum first and actually attempt a proper one one of these days.

Anonymous Sunday, March 06, 2011  

I love this picture. I don't mind all the black and white selfies. I've always liked them. So classic!

Cara Sunday, March 06, 2011  

Love this one Jessie, I did the same angle, great minds. I love your ring and your coffee mug!

Kimberly Sunday, March 06, 2011  

This is such a feminine shot. I hope this doesn't sound weird, but I think it's the curves and shadows in the background that draws my eye. Yeah, that sounded weird. LOL!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Sunday, March 06, 2011  

Cute shot!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye Sunday, March 06, 2011  

I love the contrast and reflection in this shot. What a lovely picture. It makes me feel more relaxed just looking at this shot.

Corey~living and loving Monday, March 07, 2011  

:) nice shot. really lovely conversion.

I posted both weeks 9 and 10 today. I hated being behind, but my vacation was worth it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons