52 Weeks of Me - Over Exposed (13/52)

>> Sunday, March 27, 2011

I am notorious for not checking my settings and over exposing my shots. When I sat down to try and actually get this weeks selfie though it was overcast and I had the hardest time getting it blown.

13/52


I want to apologize for not visiting many 52 week participants blogs last week. I haven't been able to keep it together lately and am not managing my time very well. However, I will make up for it this week. I love seeing what everyone comes up with each week so I look forward to seeing your shots last week AND this week.

Join Cara and I in our 52 week project any time, it's never too late to start turning that camera around! Don't forget to add your shot to the flicker pool. We still need some ideas for themes if you have any please add them to that discussion on the main group page. Next week will be Under Exposed.


6 comments:

Corey~living and loving Sunday, March 27, 2011  

Your eyes are so beautiful. :) for the record...I'm often over exposing my shots as well. :)

I did go in a bit of a different direction this week. :)

Cara Sunday, March 27, 2011  

I love how your eyes are still so clear and really stand out in this. Like Corey said, you have beautiful eyes.

Ashley Sisk Sunday, March 27, 2011  

You've nailed your focus though! I find the best way to avoid having to do much editing is to over expose. The selfie I posted yesterday was overexposed and I had very little touch ups to make.

Jen Sunday, March 27, 2011  

I agree with Cara and Corey. You have the most beautiful eyes. I actually have the opposite problem. I tend to underexpose.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Sunday, March 27, 2011  

You are gorgeous Jessie. I just love this series!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye Monday, March 28, 2011  

I often forget to check my camera settings also. Next week's theme should be easier for me. I'm always underexposed shots! Awesome eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons