Awww :)

>> Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How lucky are we? I mean I know we are really lucky but I just wanted to put it out there and brag say it again. We couldn't have asked to "adopt" a better family dog. Marley came to us with such great manners and my girls just love her to pieces. Of course Matt and I do as well.

3.21.11 Ruby


Finally! Finally I have used Pioneer Woman's Seventies action. I could not find a shot that it worked on until this one. It reminds me of all of those photos we have in albums from the 70's when I was a kid. Look at that baby and dog. I walked in on them just hanging out watching tv. I love it!

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, March 22, 2011  

That is so sweet - love it!

Tara Tuesday, March 22, 2011  

Aw, so sweet. I love it!

Jen Tuesday, March 22, 2011  

Oh, that melts my heart.

Corey~living and loving Tuesday, March 22, 2011  

super duper cute.....and nothing is better than a good family dog. ♥
ONe of these days, I just might try actions. LOL haven't gone there yet.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, March 22, 2011  

That is an amazing dog! And a beautiful kid!

Paige Hadley Friday, March 25, 2011  

That is beautiful, and reminds me distinctly of my own baby photos. We had a Bernese Mountain Dog - a massive pitch black dog with white and brown markings on legs and muzzle - and I used him as my personal lounge. I would lie on him, sleep against him etc. All the photos of us together show me looking totally casual and him looking up at the camera with a sort of "I need to go - someone please move her" look on his face. He was beautiful, and I think that you have just the same sort of loving dog there, yourself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons