Team Up Thursday - Old

>> Thursday, March 31, 2011

Angie and I decided on OLD this week in honor of 2011 being the year that we are both 40 years young. That is her Mother's bracelet and I just think it is beautiful. I love cameos and have one downstairs that I got years ago. Mine is my Great Grandmother's bible. My Great Grandfather got it for her on their 30th anniversary back in 1951. I feel lucky to have it. I wasn't sure how I wanted to capture it and tried a few things but decided to go with a verse that I like. It is my reminder that He is listening. I prayed a lot after my miscarriage in November and I know that He heard me and although I wish it were more quickly is healing my broken heart.

OLD


More team ups at Melody's and Megan's.

3 comments:

MelodyA. Thursday, March 31, 2011  

Hey, 2011 is the year for me too! Young at heart for sure though. And what a great treasure for you to have. Wow.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, March 31, 2011  

That Bible is in wonderful condition. I'd never have guessed it was "old" but I guess my perception of time is changing as I get more, um, mature.

Corey~living and loving Friday, April 01, 2011  

I love how it looks like it is one picture. I really blends together with the black background. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons