52 Weeks of Me - Texture (12/52)

>> Sunday, March 20, 2011

My apologies first off. This has been a weird week of busyness at the homestead and Ruby has just been the crabbiest of crabby girls and won't let me sit down for more than a minute at the computer. She must know that her 2nd birthday is coming up and doesn't want to get old. Oh wait, that is me. But her too :) Anyway I know exactly what I am going to do for the texture shot and will hopefully get it up before the end of today.

Edited for pic
I was going for one of those woodland faces that you see on trees as decoration but it didn't work out too good. Time constraints made it impossible to try for any thing else.

12/52

Join Cara and I in our 52 week project any time, it's never too late to start turning that camera around! Don't forget to add your shot to the flicker pool. Next week will be Over Exposed.



5 comments:

Cara Sunday, March 20, 2011  

I love this Jessie, it so interesting. I think you rocked it!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Sunday, March 20, 2011  

You look so sad!

Jen Sunday, March 20, 2011  

What a great idea!! I love the way it turned out.

Anonymous Sunday, March 20, 2011  

I immediately thought about Photoshop when I saw your pic. I like the idea. I'm still learning, so I did mine the old fashioned way :)

Corey~living and loving Sunday, March 20, 2011  

But it turned out so very lovely. :) great layering of the two photos. I really looks good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons