I heart faces - Slice of Life

>> Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday we went to a mall that has The Cheesecake Factory attached to it. We never get to the big city anymore and I thought it was about time we went again, plus you only turn 40 once so eat large! Eat cheesecake! Our girls were terrible at the restaurant. It probably didn't help that we had over a half hour wait but when we were seated Piper broke a plate because she was screwing off, Ruby couldn't stay still and was walking all over the booth, and although she denied she had to at the time I decided that instead of having my food served to me AND THEN having to get up and bring Violet to the bathroom (along with the other 2) we were going to go BEFORE. While we were waiting for our food I couldn't help but notice the table next to us with its large group talking and laughing. Suddenly I wanted to be at THAT table and not yelling at the girls at our table :)

slice of life


It was so loud in there and I have no idea what these 2 ladies were talking about but don't you want to be there too?

8 comments:

Mrs. Stam Monday, March 28, 2011  

that is a beautiful picture!

Tara Monday, March 28, 2011  

nicely captured...a definite slice of life!

Laura Metzger Monday, March 28, 2011  

I don't miss those days. Neat shot and Happy 40th! It gets better from here I promise.

Unknown Monday, March 28, 2011  

Nice...Yep I want to be with them too.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Monday, March 28, 2011  

I want to hear the joke she was laughing at! I find Cheesecake Factory to be very unfriendly for children. We do much better at Red Robin!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Monday, March 28, 2011  

Nice picture! I will NEVER, I repeat NEVER, take my children to Southpark again. It never ends well LOL

Amy Tuesday, March 29, 2011  

Fantastic shot! Sorry your b'day meal wasn't more relaxing, but those days will come! When they do, you'll wish you could hold your kiddos in your arms, like you can now :)Welcome to the 40s. I was NOT happy about that b'day either--ha ha. The best is yet to come.

Education: Exploring Online Learning Thursday, March 31, 2011  

great shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons