Team Up Thursday - Upside Down

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wait, it's only Thursday? What the heck am I doing in one of my Team Up Thursdays? Let me explain. I forgot about my TUT until I got an email from Angie today and realized "Oh yeah, it is Wednesday isn't it?" The girls were in their rooms whining cleaning so I couldn't use them. What was I to do? A few things I noticed when I looked at these online. My husband might be right when he says I wear low cut shirts. Nursing has it's benefits doesn't it? Everyone will get to see me in my new skinny jeans. Yes, this almost 40 year old mama bought a pair a few weeks ago. They were on clearance at Target and fit. I am what, only 3 years behind that trend which is probably why they were on clearance. This is also the first shot of me after I colored my hair. Can you tell the difference? It could have gone bad. The other day when I was at Target (I seriously don't go there that much I swear) I had a Target coupon for a Loreal color and a Loreal coupon so I used them together on a clearance color and got it for free. Now, I was sort of yelling at myself when I was out in the car saying "Come on Jessie, spend a few bucks on the color" but I already had it in my bag so I went home and tried it out. It is a little lighter but not even my husband could tell so that little gray in the front is gone for another few weeks. The downside to that story is that I got some on the walls in my bathroom and can't get it off. I wiped it down when I saw I had done it but the color changed and now my bathroom has to be repainted. I might have to do this myself because hubs to do list is a mile long and we don't see him as it is. Angie's doggie's name is Molly McBeagle, don't you just want to die from that cuteness but wait there is more just check out this shot! I love it! How sweet is that little face? From laying upside down to take 5 pictures of myself I can't imagine how much blood is in Molly's head because I was a little dizzy when I got up :)

Upside Down

There is more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

6 comments:

Buckeroomama Thursday, March 10, 2011  

Seriously? I think you have the best series of selfies in the whole of BloggyLand. =)

Kimberly Thursday, March 10, 2011  

Ooh! Sexy mama! I say if you've got it, flaunt it. :)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, March 10, 2011  

What a neat picture of you! Our dog is always upside down as well. I don't know if I'd have thought of her as a subject.

Corey~living and loving Friday, March 11, 2011  

oh my word! I adore this set together. and oh my yes....you are a hottie! :)

Liz Mays Friday, March 11, 2011  

This is way, way too much cute!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Friday, March 18, 2011  

Love this shot of you! I'm a slave to Target and box color too (that's a 'since kids' thing). And, if I could rock the skinny jeans, I totally would. No shame in that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons