Wordful Wednesday - Wheeeee!!!!

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am so darned proud of Violet! She learned to ride her bike without trainers - finally! We tried last year because I knew she was capable but she would put her feet down immediately when we would let go. Not last Friday though - nope she didn't even know I had let go. Then because I didn't have it documented (lol) we got out again on Saturday.



We had a gorgeous weekend in NC! Love the spring like weather. There may be cold coming again but our spirits are revived and it won't be so bad if/when it does come. In my backyard was a small batch of crocus. I think that this looks like a painting and I just love it. It is my bokeh of flowers (hee hee).

Backyard Flowers



9 comments:

Liz Mays Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

SO fun and exciting! That was a big, big deal for her!

Buckeroomama Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

Jessie, you're TOO funny --bokeh of flowers indeed! LOL!

Go, Violet, go! Yay! =)

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

WooHoo Violet!! :)

WW: Paleontologist Heaven at Paleopalooza

Tara Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

Yay Violet! Lovely flowers...gorgeous!

Jen Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

Way to go Violet. What an accomplishment.

Corey~living and loving Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

woo hoo on the bike riding. isn't it grand. :) good times. love your flower bokeh.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, February 23, 2011  

You made me smile in this one. "TURN TURN TURN!" Ha! So great that you have that proud mom soundtrack with it.

Claremont First Ward Thursday, February 24, 2011  

Congratulations, Violet! So exciting!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Friday, February 25, 2011  

That is so exciting and a huge accomplishment! Yay Violet!

We were just talking about taking Aiyana's training wheels off, I think it is time.

The flower is beautiful! And I am sure you are happy to see some signs of spring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons