Team Up Thursday - Celebration

>> Thursday, February 10, 2011

The mama's behind Team Up Thursday are celebrating big this week. TUT is 1 year old. Yay Megan & Melody! Angie's husband turned the big 40 something that is coming for me faster than I would like it to. I keep seeing shots of kids blowing heart shaped confetti so I gave it a go. We are celebrating love this week right? My girl couldn't get it to blow. She's been sick. Violet is sick so she wanted no part of it. Confetti is a mess to clean up, I had forgotten.

Celebrate


There is more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

6 comments:

hipMomma-MelodyA. Thursday, February 10, 2011  

Adorable. I was gonna say you can do it outside but it's probably a bit cold there, huh? :) Thanks for playing with us, team!

Kimberly Thursday, February 10, 2011  

It's so cute! I might have to give that a go. I know I have a heart shaped punch around here somewhere. Unfortunately every surface in my house is white. I need some gorgeous dark backdrops like you have!

Megan Thursday, February 10, 2011  

still turned out so cute, though! i'm not sure my boys would be down with the heart shaped confetti. maybe if i told owen he could make a mess he might go for it:).

Cara Friday, February 11, 2011  

I love how this truned out. I wish I could get my boys to paritcipate in things like that.

Liz Mays Friday, February 11, 2011  

I love what you did with the theme!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Friday, February 11, 2011  

Wow, what a fabulous idea. I am loving the confetti idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons