Sweetheart Dance 2011

>> Saturday, February 5, 2011

Piper is a Daisy Scout this year. She loves it! They really have a lot of fun activities for the 5 year olds. We are in a pretty low pressure but high fun troop too. We didn't really have a huge quota of cookies to sell and our leaders are both really crafty so normally the girls come home with something cute after the meetings.

The Sweetheart dance was Friday night. Thank goodness that it was in the off season and Matt was able to attend. My girl wanted her hair curled and some nail polish. No problem. You should have seen her face when daddy gave her the wrist corsage. It was very sweet to see.

Sweetheart Dance


Small victory for me. I made this whole template myself. Well, through a tutorial. Where before I might have just grabbed a free template now I just might be more adventurous and make my own.

7 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Saturday, February 05, 2011  

So adorable! I'd love to send Tim & Julia off to something like that. I love that you guys got her a wrist corsage. How very grown up!

Unknown Saturday, February 05, 2011  

What a sweet moment for you and for her to carry into her future...you did an awesome job on your template, they'll just get easier to do now! Have a wonderful week-end!

Rachael Saturday, February 05, 2011  

How precious! Piper & Matt look great and your photo collage is pretty too.

Buckeroomama Sunday, February 06, 2011  

That is SO sweet! What a precious memory for Piper. She must have felt SO special. :)

Way to go on your template! I totally need to learn how to do this. Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

cynthia Sunday, February 06, 2011  

Nice job on the template. Love the background but what stands out for me, of course, are your photos. What an cute dress and Piper looks so happy!

Liz Mays Sunday, February 06, 2011  

She's princess perfect. Those daddy daughter moments are priceless!

Kimberly Monday, February 07, 2011  

I love, love the layout with the detail shots. Such a beautiful dress for such a gorgeous little girl. :) I hope she had fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons