In Just 3 Days

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Saturday morning we went to a birthday party. An ice cream birthday party. An ice cream birthday party where we made tie dyes and the mess wasn't at my house. Good times.

Saturday afternoon we went to a fairy festival. The girls got their faces painted. Made wreaths for their hair. Listened to story tellers and looked at the beautiful horses.


Then we made a fairy house. It looks pretty sorry here because Ruby walked over it. The people in the woods were probably laughing at me trying to call my daughter to look at me but she wanted no party of it. After we were done with ours we checked out what other families had made.


3am Violet woke up because her ear hurt. I gave her motrin but I wasn't sure if she was faking it or not. She didn't nap Saturday and ended up laying down at 5pm so I was thinking she was laying awake in her room bored. It can happen.

Sunday at 12pm Violet couldn't stop crying because her ear was hurting again. Matt was working, again, so I packed us up and headed to the Minute Clinic. We got there at 12:20 and the computer said we wouldn't be seen until after 1:30. The people there were already waiting for 2 1/2 hours so we opted to go and wait for another Urgent Care to open at 1pm.

1:15pm We were seen. Doctor said that Violet had a double ear infection, sinus infection, AND pneumonia. He gave us strong meds and we left. Violet cried all day.


Matt snapped this of Piper because Monday was her 101st day of school and they celebrated by, I guess, dressing up and watching the movie. She tells me that she will see part 2 today.


Here they are Monday afternoon. Does it look like Violet has a double ear infection, sinus infection, AND pneumonia? I don't think so either but we are on meds for the next 9 days and she'll have to miss her Valentine's party at school today. Poor kid.


All this in just 3 days :)

7 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, February 15, 2011  

wow lots happen, hoping she gets well soon!!!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Tuesday, February 15, 2011  

Ugh, we know all too well about pneumonia. We dealt with 2 rounds of it last year. After day 2 of meds, I needed to strap her down!

Kimberly Wednesday, February 16, 2011  

First, I can't believe it's fairy time again aleady! I remember last time you carried Ruby on your back, and it was COLD.

Sorry about the yuckies. Hopefully those meds will kick it right out of the little one.

Corey~living and loving Wednesday, February 16, 2011  

wow! lots happening at your place. Love the fairy pics. :) so sorry you have a sick child. :( Hope she is feeling better soon.

Sam Thursday, February 17, 2011  

Poor Violet. You know Chloe had a double ear infection and sinus infection a couple weeks ago. But no pneumonia!

Anonymous Friday, February 18, 2011  

Lovely photos & lovely blog sweet lady! I can't wait to come back & learn a little about you :]
~Angel www.livinginaperrytale.com

Buckeroomama Sunday, February 20, 2011  

I literally gasped when I got to the last photo. That is such a great shot of the girls!!! I love how big Ruby's smile is. :)

Hope Violet's feeling better now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons