Wordful Wednesday - Show me your funny face!

>> Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ruby does have a funny face. Really. But when I asked them to show me their funny faces this day Ruby just smiled as big as she could. She was feeling better that is why. You may remember me speaking of Piper's "talent". She can cross one eye and stare at you with the other. Creepy. Yes she is my kid but it is sort of creepy. Violet on the other hand wants to do it but can't. Darn, I can't have 2 creepy kids. I guess there is still time as Piper's little hidden talent didn't come out until she was almost 5.


It was a dark and dreary day when Piper got home from school Monday. I sat them as close to the window as I could. I am bored taking pictures in my home. Anyone reading my blog is probably yawning as well. Or at least saying to move to the other side of the room but it is dark over there and my bedroom is trashed lol :) I want to go outside. Sunday here in NC was 70 and then Monday just over 40. Burrr!!! Let's hope that Punxsutawney Phil doesn't see his shadow today - come on spring!

Visit Wordful Wednesday's lovely hostesses with the mostesses and link up!

11 comments:

Jenny Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Such fun! I love the personality in each face!

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Oh dear, that picture is HILARIOUS!!!!

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Oh I love it!! They are adorable - creepy is good! ;)

WW: Summer House Renovation Update

Jen Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Heehee!! This photo sure did give me a laugh this morning. So funny!!!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

You got your wish with the groundhog. I just hope he's right!

I think that eye crossing thing is tough to look at!

Penelope Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

They are so cu-ute!!

Claremont First Ward Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

I love the pictures and hope your confinement inside ends soon!

Unknown Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

This one I would frame! Piper is so cool!

Together We Save Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

I bet you have fun with them!!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

I never get bored looking at your photographs or your adorable girls!

I am already seeing signs of spring around here. Our Cherry Blossoms are blooming all over the city. Hang in there!

Buckeroomama Friday, February 04, 2011  

They are utterly adorable.... but you know that already. :) I just want to pick up little Ruby and give her a squeeze. She is absolutely darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons