I heart faces - Cell Phone

>> Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Blackberry doesn't take the best pictures so when I saw that this week's challenge at iheartfaces was cell phone I thought I would sit out. Until Saturday that is. Ruby started her nap in bed but then something woke her up. She came out by me and I nursed her for a minute and she was back out so I laid her on the couch. My baby is going to be 2 years old next month but this immediately brought me back to the infancy days and babes sleeping with their bottoms in the air. I almost cried. She is getting so grown up I needed to see that every once in awhile she still is my little babe.


8 comments:

Sara Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

So precious!! Love the little bum in the air.

Creative Escapes Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

I love when my kids do this!!! So cute!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

Awww! Sweet, adorable little Ruby! Every once in a while, Zoe still does this ...and she's turning 4 in April (ack!).

Mama Bee Does Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

Visiting from iheartfaces. Awwwwww how adorable is that. My youngest used to fall asleep in the same position.

Anonymous Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

That's so adorable. This is how my littlest boy used to sleep, too, with his bum in the air. He's always slept on his front and I let him (even though expert say babies should sleep on their back). He's a snorer so he kept me awake for the first 2-3 mths of his life sleeping next to my bed. Your photo made me a little nostalgic for the baby years. Sigh.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

That cracks me up. Tim says he slept like that as a kid. I can imagine it.

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

Very cute! I love this weeks challenge! Good luck!

Kelly Tuesday, February 22, 2011  

She is such a cutie! I love when they sleep like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons