52 Weeks of Me - Profile (7/52)

>> Sunday, February 13, 2011

I took many shots and Ruby was in 95% of them. She really likes being held. Right before this one she was picking her nose which cracked me up. I chose this one because we were both busting a gut. However, it turned out so out of focus that I had to try and hide us so I made it b/w and played with exposure some to cure the blown window. It makes me smile again to see this moment and you can even tell that I am smiling at her.

7/52


Thank you to everyone that is participating in our 52 Weeks of Me. Cara and I hope that you are enjoying it as much as we are. If you have been on the fence you can join in anytime. This project really makes you think which makes it fun for me. If you are joining in this week please add your shot to the Flicker pool. Next week will be Zero In.



11 comments:

Mrs. Stam Sunday, February 13, 2011  

Love this picture sooooo much!!!!

Nickolaus Cave Sunday, February 13, 2011  

Awesome!

Corey~living and loving Sunday, February 13, 2011  

It is a darling shot. I can feel the joy in it. ♥ fun Silhouette.

Kimberly Sunday, February 13, 2011  

I LOVE this!!!

Jen Sunday, February 13, 2011  

Awww, I can totally see the smiles. What a sweet silhouette.

Angela Friend Sunday, February 13, 2011  

Your photo is beautiful! I love the way you processed! Great job!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Sunday, February 13, 2011  

You laughter comes through even in silhouette!

Kimberly Sunday, February 13, 2011  

Now who is thinking outside the box? I never would have thought of turning it into a silhouette. Love!

Buckeroomama Sunday, February 13, 2011  

You really inspire me with the wonderful photos you take! I love this one... so precious. :)

Cara Sunday, February 13, 2011  

I love how you can see your smile. It's always a wonderful moment between you two that you captured.

jillconyers Thursday, February 17, 2011  

Love the photo!

First time visit :) I'll be back next week to join. Your themes will be fun inspiration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons