Team Up Thursday - Blue

>> Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just look at that gorgeous blue sky that Angie captured. The other day I was out walking and looked up and it just wasn't the blue sky I would have hoped for a team up shot. Truth be told I took this shot of Piper after Daisy Scouts at 5 something on Wednesday afternoon so this week I was under the wire for sure. Looking at my beautiful blue eyed girl I can't believe I was even thinking about shooting the sky. I had to take Violet back to the doctor today because she is still crying out at night about her ears. Seems that the right one which was initially horrible is healing but the left is getting worse. She still only complains about the right one but a friend mentioned she might not be able to tell exactly where the pain is only that it is painful. So life has been crazy around here. That is also my lame excuse (and apology) for not visiting any blogs this week. Hopefully things will slow down next week.

BLUE!


There is more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

10 comments:

Angela Friend Thursday, February 17, 2011  

I just love your photo this week! Sometimes the best ones are from the last min! Her eyes are just beautiful and you caught the sparkle! Hope your family gets well, It is rough having a sick one!

cynthia Thursday, February 17, 2011  

I agree ... Her eyes are stunning. Poor V. Hope she feels better soon.

MelodyA.-HipMomma Thursday, February 17, 2011  

Gorgeous gorgeous blue. Gosh, winter sure does take it's toll on a lot of little ones. Hope is all better soon.

georgia b. Thursday, February 17, 2011  

delightful pairing!

those eyes!

Tara Thursday, February 17, 2011  

Wow, her eyes are just stunning. Gorgeous gorgeous capture. I hope she better soon.

shirley Thursday, February 17, 2011  

Such beautiful blue eyes! She made me smile. I hope every one gets to feeling better soon.

Liz Mays Thursday, February 17, 2011  

I'm so sorry your little Violet is feeling badly! I hope her ears clear up soon. :(

Her eyes are amazing.

Joanna Thursday, February 17, 2011  

Are you kidding with the blue eyes?! What a doll. I SO LOVE <3

Joey Lynn Resciniti Friday, February 18, 2011  

How could you ever look at the sky with those eyes around? Gorgeous!

Ear infections are terrible. I hope it clears up this time.

Anonymous Friday, February 18, 2011  

Stunning! Beautiful capture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons