Monday Mingle 2.28.11

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

Can you believe that it is almost March. Where has the past 2 months gone? I am enjoying this beautiful spring like weather we have been having. Questions for this week's mingle are:

1. Do you have Spring flowers (or any flowers) blooming in your yard right now? Show us!
2. Are you watching American Idol this season? What do you think about the new judges?
3. Tell us something that happened to you last week!



We have tulips scattered all over the yard because I like to pick them to bring indoors to enjoy as well. All are coming up. My hydrangea is also budding. I would love to plant 10 more of them so that I can have hydrangea bouquets all summer long. Love them!

Link up with Eighty MPH Mom and her Monday Mingles!

7 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Monday, February 28, 2011  

Hi Jessie!

I'm glad you mingled outside - that was fun! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! She has your eyes (which are gorgeous by the way).

Date nights are fun! I get tipsy after one glass of wine these days too. It doesn't take much at all :)

Thanks for mingling!

Linda Ramos Monday, February 28, 2011  

I love date nights. Sadly they don't happen often these days.

I can't wait for signs of spring!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• Monday, February 28, 2011  

Oh the tulips are coming up! How nice :)
Charlie came running when she heard your kids :) LOL
Date nights are lovely. I'm long overdue for one...
Have a good week!

Momstart Monday, February 28, 2011  

Our tulips are coming up too. I can't wait to see them bloom. It's been cold here too. Your daughter is really pretty!

Unknown Monday, February 28, 2011  

I think #3 should be a question every week. I love that we all got to share little things that happened last week. Glad you got to have a date night...they are so important but are hard to set aside time for.

Liz Mays Monday, February 28, 2011  

That's so fun that you went out on a date!

I've seen something peeking around here through the earth too but I'm not sure what it is yet. I need to go see!

Anonymous Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

I love tulips, sadly we are under a blanket of snow so no flowers here anytime soon. Have a good week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons