Happy 4th Birthday Violet!

>> Friday, December 31, 2010

I can't believe that she is 4! Where has the time gone? We got all dressed up and headed to Red Robin for lunch. It was the birthday girl's choice.



She went to bed last night and woke up this morning wanting to get her ears pierced. While I was combing her hair she decided to maybe wait until she was 5. Well during lunch that all changed. Before it was all smiles.



Then came the nervous look.



I was by her side before she started crying so no shots of that. Big girl that she was though had to get it done TWICE because I didn't like where the gal put the right side earring. It was too high. Our Violet is one brave girl to go through that two times.

After we got home she was fine. Heck, she was fine a minute after she had them done.



Happy Birthday to my beautiful Violetta!

V3


Just a few more shots on flickr

3 comments:

Andrea Saturday, January 01, 2011  

happy birthday Violet...wow...4 years old...it just goes by way too fast!! :)

Jenny Saturday, January 01, 2011  

Wow. She is brave {and so are you}. Ouch!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Saturday, January 01, 2011  

Aw! Happy Birthday to your big girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons